Unity Game Development Academy: Make 2D & 3D Games Free Download Udemy Com
Learn Unity game design & 2D & 3D game development & make your own C# games in Unity 3D
- Must have a Mac or PC for Unity game development
- No prior coding experience required or experience in Unity 3D
Unity Game Development Academy by Devslopes
This is the most comprehensive course on Unity 3d on the Internet. We are avid game developers and were tired of all the junk out there – teaching students how to make 3D cubes without real world game development.
This Unity course is for absolute beginners & for seasoned programmers!
This course will take you down a guided learning path. You’ll learn to code in C# and then go on to build 2D & 3D games.
Not only will you build games, but you will learn how to do it the way the pros do. We’ll even cover advanced topics like lighting, cinematics, and multiplayer.
Here are some of the things you will learn:
- Installation & setup
- Basic artificial intelligence
- Lightning & lightmapping
- Camera animations & cutscenes
- Character animations
- Scripting, scripting, scripting!
- Materials & skyboxes
- Sound FX & music
- Multiplayer over LAN & Internet
- Particle FX
- Melee & ranged battle systems
- Tower Defense Game
- Adventure Game
- And a ton more….
And don’t forget about our FREE chatroom where you can get live help, interact with the community, and find people to start your own game studio.
Now is the time to learn how to code and build Unity 3d games the Devslopes way!
- Beginners with no coding experience or Unity 3D experience
- Programmers with no C# development experience
- Game developers who want to learn Unity
- Anyone who wants to learn Unity game development but doesn’t know where to start
- 35 hours on-demand video
- 8 Articles
- 17 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Build 2D Unity games & work with sprites
- Build 3D Unity games
- Write programs in C#
- Apply for Jr. Game Developer jobs as a Unity 3D developer
I am a veteran mobile developer having built over 57 mobile apps for iOS and Android, and I’ve also build multiple Unity 3D games, including Call of Duty Ghosts mobile.
I also spend most of my days now as a professional engineering instructor – changing the lives of students throughout the world – helping them make amazing salaries as engineers.