Selenium WebDriver with Java
Selenium Webdriver course / training, learn Selenium from basic selenium install to advance Selenium framework
Free Download Online Course Selenium WebDriver with Java
- Understanding of Computers and WebSites
- No prior knowledge of Java, everything will be covered in this course
- Lifetime instructor support to your querries
*** Probably THE MOST FREQUENTLY UPDATED COURSE on Udemy! ***
*** Course Updated as of August 2017! ***
*** Don’t be mistaken by other courses, Selenium is not so easy to be covered in few hours***
Thanks very nice course, Selenium explained in very simply and examples are too good. by Sunil
Do you want to become a Selenium Automator without having to spend a lot of money on books and boring theoretical courses?
Are you a manual tester who wants to start automating websites?
Or maybe you’re seeking a raise or even a career change?
Join thousands of successful students who have decided to learn Selenium upgrade their automation skills and boost their careers using this 100%hands-on course!
I really liked instructor approach in teaching. I found the course to be very comprehensive yet easy to follow and understand. Finally the practical approach of the course and how it enables the students to get ready for real world challenges is really useful. Thank you so much for this course!
Over 5000 satisfied students are enrolled in my Selenium courses across the Web
Last Updated Dec 2,2015 : Added advance topics of Selenium Grid
Selenium is an open source automation testing tool for web based applications. It runs directly on a web browser such as Firefox, chrome,
IE, Opera, Safari etc., and supports Windows, Linux, and Macintosh platforms.
This Selenium course will be covering from very basic Selenium to the Expert Level. During the course to explain all ways of interacting with web pages using Selenium. Covering each topics with examples of live websites.
During course will be covering all best practices used with Selenium WebDriver i.e TestNG, Maven, AutoIT, Ant to be name few. Covering all popular frameworks available i.e Page Object Model
Will be updating new videos whenever new features/API is added to Selenium WebDriver so that you are always update in IT Indistry.
This course covers:
- Detailed explaination of selenium api with examples
- Selenium web driver examples with multiple websites
- Selenium framework
- Selenium Grid
- Preparation for selenium interview
- UI testing with selenium
- Functional testing with selenium
- Selenium on IE, Firefox & Chrome
- Selenium Regular expressions
- Integration of Jenkins with selenium for Continuous Integration
- Maven Selenium
- Selenium Database testing
- Selenium Grid
- Page Object Model
- Selenium with Sauce Labs
- Selenium and testng framework
- Selenium with Git Repository
- WebElement identication techniques in details
- All tools and concepts needs for Selenium automation
Important information before you enroll:
- In case you find the course useless for your career, don’t forget you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and FREE lectures for a course preview.
Enroll NOW and hop on the Selenium Training program. Let’s get started!
- Anyone who wants to move from Manual Testing to Automation Testing
- Professionals working with Selenium, to be expert in Selenium WebDriver
- Web Automaters using other tools QTP etc, and wants to switch to Selenium WebDriver
- Freshers who all wants to boost there startup carrier with Selenium WebDriver
- Selenium RC who want to learn Selenium WebDriver
- Any kind of IT geeks who wish to learn Selenium for Web automation
- Software tester, QA Engineer, Test Engineers, Test Automation Engineers, QA Manager, QA Lead, Test Lead
- 26.5 hours on-demand video
- 38 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- You will know how to write test scripts using Selenium WebDriver
- You will know how to identify identify various web elements using Selenium
- Yow will know how to work with Selenium Grid
- Best practices with Selenium
- Using Selenium with TestNg, Maven, Ant, AutoIT, GitHub
- Knowledge about various Test Automation Frameworks
- Selenium is not only for Web Automation but its pre-requites for mobile automation
Founder and Author at HelpingTesters
Experience from Software Industry, involved in implementing various automation tools in organization, related to Functional, UI, Performance, Api …
Expert in creating automation frameworks. Worked with companies in establishing the Testing processes.
Helping thousands of testing professionals around the world through his blog & courses at HelpingTesters