The Full Stack Web Development Free Download Udemy Com
Learn Full Stack Web Development Building Over 40+ Projects
- Basic Knowledge of Programming will help but is not necessary as this course will start from basics
Eduonix introduces it’s biggest and best course yet! To cater to the changing role of developers and technologies around the world, we have introduced a brand new master course to become a Full Stack Web Developer.
With the fast paced nature of technology, developers can no longer become experts in aspects of development, but now must learn the entire process of development from design to actual deployment. This has introduced a new role for developers – Full Stack Developers.
What are Full Stack Developers?
Full Stack Developers are developers that design complete apps and websites. These developers work on all facets of development, from frontend, to backend, to database and even debugging and testing. In short, the developer must understand the app through and through. Frontend developers are more sought after because of their expertise of not in one but multiple technologies. They can handle all aspects of development, and it can result in a more seamlessly created product.
However, resources to become a Full Stack Developer are limited and only offer sections or just random technologies that you must learn and combine on your own. So, we introduced this course that compiles all technologies in perfect sync to help developers transition from a simple developer to become a Full Stack Developer.
Starting from frontend development, the learner will slowly progress to become to other aspects of development including backend, database, debugging, version control and other essential technologies that are helpful for a developer.
Our Full Stack Course breaks down the fundamentals of each technology that you would require to become a Full Stack Developer. The entire course is broken down into five separate segments: Frontend, Backend, Database, Other Essential Technologies and Debugging/Version Control. Each section includes multiple technologies to help you gain more experience as a developer.
That’s not it! In addition to theory based learning, the course also focuses on practical applications by covering multiple projects in great detail, helping you learn with hands-on experience.
Let’s look at the different technologies and frameworks that you will learn:
- Backend – Node.js, Meteor.js, Angular 2, PHP, Ruby on Rails
- Database – MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Apache Cassandra
- Other Essential Technologies – Memcached, Redis, Apache Lucene, Apache Solr
- Debugging/Version Control – GIT, Subversion, Task Runners (Grunt, Gulp), Debuggers (Xdebug, Firedebug)
Each technology will include functional projects that you will create with the help of the instructor. Here are a few of the projects are included in this course:
- PHP Job Board
- AJAX Github Profile Finder
- RESTful JSON API
- SASS Template Page Cache/Memcached
- PHP MYSQL Messaging App
- HTML5 Note App Using LocalStorage
These are just a few of the 40 different projects that are packed in this brilliant course. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s master Full Stack with this course.
- Student who want to become the Full Stack Web Developers will find this course very beneficial
- Front end Developers who want to learn backend programming
- Backend developers who want to learn front end programming concepts
- Learn core concepts of both the front end and backend programming course
- Get familiar with the latest web developer technologies and ecosystems
- Learn all about sql and nosql databses
- Learn complete web development process
- 33 hours on-demand video
- 187 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Eduonix creates and distributes high quality technology training content. Our team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade. We aim to teach technology the way it is used in industry and professional world. We have professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server Administration.